It is never too late to attain the smile you deserve. We provide Orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages – children, adolescents, and adults. We offer a variety of Orthodontic treatment options – including traditional metal braces, esthetic ceramic braces, removable appliances and retainers, and clear Invisalign aligners
- Traditional Braces : We offer metal braces that are both low-profile and comfortable. We offer a wide variety of colored rubber bands that go over the braces.
- Clear Braces : For patients that would like a more esthetic option to our metal braces, we offer porcelain "tooth-colored" brackets.
- Invisalign & Invisalign Teen : The latest technology in clear, removable aligners that are changed periodically to move your teeth into position.
- Early Interceptive Treatment (Phase I) : In some children, early orthodontic treatment is recommended to correct harmful habits, modify growth, or prevent more complicated dental problems in the future.
- Removable Appliances & Retainers : In some cases, a simple removable appliance can be used to help guide a misaligned tooth. In all cases, retainers must be worn after Orthodontic treatment to keep the teeth straight.
- Orthognathic Surgery : A combination of Orthodontic braces and Oral Surgery may be necessary to move both the teeth and jaws into a harmonious relationship.
- Canine Exposure : When a tooth is impacted (most commonly a canine), a simple surgical procedure may be needed to expose the tooth so that we may orthodontically guide it into place.
- Frenectomy : Occasionally, the adjustment of thick gum tissue may be recommended to minimize the long-term risk of a tooth gap re-opening after orthodontic treatment.